NuShoe has handled many repair issues on shoe components and shoe hardware.
Our shoe hardware defect services include:
• Replacing insoles and footbeds
• Replacing gemstones
• Shortening straps
• Replacing laces
• Adding or replacing Velcro
• Adding padding in heel collar
• Replacing defective eyelets, speed hooks, and rivets
• Adding or reinforcing stitching
• Reattaching or replacing soles
• Repairing adhesive and bonding issues
• Reattaching or replacing ornaments
• Reattaching or replacing logos
• Correcting poor finish issues
NuShoe can help you turn your shoe hardware defects into sales.
Please see our FAQ page for other thoughts on handling the logistics of your quality correction project.
Or call us at 619-671-2200 to discuss your shoe hardware defects issues.